Inside Sales Representative
GMS Piling Products’ Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for day to day support of our Outside Sales Team, as well as working with vendors and suppliers, and providing service and support to our existing customers. This position has the ability to progress to Outside Sales Representative.
- Ability to monitor and maintain multiple orders for multiple customers
- Act as liaison among Outside Sales Team, customers, vendors and suppliers
- Nurture existing customer accounts while tracking sales of steel pipe pile, micropiles, threaded bar, threaded casing, tooling, and all other driven and drilled steel deep foundations materials
- Achieve assigned goals through growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- Provide sales support through calls, emails and face to face interaction
- Build strong and successful relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Work effectively with team members to achieve overall business goals
- Understand and resolve customer complaints
- Investigate product and/or quality issues
- Administer support as needed to ensure timely payment receipt of customer balances
- Working knowledge of account management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to comprehend direction in both written and verbal form
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools
- Some travel is required, when working with Outside Sales Team
- Driver’s License Required
- 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
- Starting at $55,000/year
- All rates are based on experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 827 Sans Souci Pkwy, Township of Hanover, PA 18706
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.